The Missionary offering for September goes to the Church in Vlore, Albania:
The vision of the elders and the whole church in Vlore is to see their city flooded with the Gospel.
At present their church building is a small converted flat which they have outgrown because of the numbers added to the church already. They are postponing a new church build big enough to accommodate, not just the Church’s growing membership, but to incorporate a multi-purpose venue in the centre of the community for social outreach.
Juli has asked us to pray for the following points:-
- The vision to see the lives of people of Vlore changed by the Word of God.
- The total amount for the new church to be raised.
- Thank God that the Mayor of their city is behind the project, to help with all the
documents and to give a small piece of land for free as a garden.
- The young people who attended camps and made a commitment to follow Jesus.
- The discipling of young people and those mentoring them.
- Elisa, Kejsida, Albiona, Olgi and Igli, young people who are interested in Christian things.
- Kristo who is struggling with drugs and has been coming to church with his wife Mira who
is interested in Christian things.
Keep up to date with Ronnie & Margaret Sim’s Bible Translation work in Africa via their blog ‘Out of Africa’. Click the image on the left.
Our dedicated team of volunteers meets every Tuesday evening from 7.30pm – 9.30pm to assist individuals and families whose lives have been impacted by addiction to drugs, alcohol and substance abuse. The bus provides a relaxed and friendly place to talk, have a cuppa, a bite to eat and a chat. Ultimately we aim to help individuals break the destructive cycle of addiction and get on the road to New life in Christ Jesus. All are welcome.
Please note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic restrictions, the Bus Team are currently holding meetings via ZOOM. Please Click Here to email us for further information.